Thursday, January 10, 2013

ALAMO

When Said said we're going to Alamo
I was thrilled
First I thought he's talking about Alamo,Virginia
I put on my pants right on time 
And looked it up on the map
There was no Alamo in Virginia
Then I thought of Alamo 
On the other site of globe
_I remember that,I said 
But Zohreh disputed strongly
Alamo,She said cheerfully 
It is in Airline Highway
Right on the other site of the bridge
I can see it by satellite
It's right in front of my eyes!
The Alamo ,now I was thinking
located in San Antonio
a k a Mission San Antonio
Where John Wayne and co.
fought hard to conquer
So we drove and drove and drove
Until we got close to Baton Rouge,La
And Said seriously ordered a U Turn
Which is his specialty
And then we passed by Alamo 
And we u turned
And we passed and u turned
And we u turned and passed.
We also called 411 to get Alamo Phone number
We called the number
Some cyber voice directed us
To call 411
By the time we reached Alamo
Right in front of our eyes
We noticed we were driving with a flat tire
Without a spare one
We Called Hassan ,The Savior,The Grand Life Guard,The Pass-Partout,Etc...
To bring a new meaning of friendship
He arrived earlier than AAA
Voila,Here was The Lady in White 
On the road again
While we had a gorgeous dinner 
In a Road side deli called CRC
With a Majiar Hostess
And left Alamo behind
Until the next adventurous visit
Viva the eyesight of good ole days !
Viva marvelous memories of Alamo 
Near New Orleans Airport
In a rainy dark night of the lost tourists !
1.10.2013


No comments:

Post a Comment