Tuesday, December 6, 2011

JETS ON TOUCH DOWNZZZ


In Virginia Beach ,Jets are always noizzzy no mater on take offs or touchdowns.In Fedex field of our beloved Redskins,Jets are always trouble,no matter if coached by Rex,Pete or Tuna,or druggy by Davis,Williams or a bunch of non-quarterbacks-quarterbacks hand picked by owner or whoever,on our side.
This past sunday I turned on my humble TV and surprisingly I saw scoreboard showing 13-16 in favor of Redskins.Then Jets took off for touchdowns in 4th quarter in front of our sleepy quarterback and the whole team,if you like to call them so.One touchdown.two touchdowns.three touchdowns.And my friends,this sleepy bunch never raised.And not surprisingly the game was over.Off course better than Andy's Eagles, but still sucks.Any more compliments?!Ah these noizzzy Vrginia Beach Jets!I almost forgot to say:I LOVE JET NOISE

1 comment:

  1. HEY DON'T EXPECT ANY RECOVERY NEXT WEEK,WITH WHATEVER TEAM WE PLAY!

    ReplyDelete