Sunday, May 2, 2010

TALK OF OLD STUFF

I don't know if I'm looking for half empty cup

Or its full half

That you say you broke it

I want my tooth brush my old tooth brush

You hide it behind the curtain
(Why you're hidden behind the curtain?)
Or you threw it away,you don't know.
I want to wear my underwear.I find shorts but not shirts
Books  our books  books are always lost somewhere
In our house or in friend's house
Who comes to visit us
But likes our library better.
By the way ,where are your candle holders
Why tapes and CDs don't sing?
Our vases are behind which window?
Where are our pictures?
Where is that mirror globe
Showing the world in black and white?
Chair and desk that you were sitting behind it
To read my letters and poems and write yours
The mattress on the floor
And these pines and lamps
And marble stone wall with two butterflies
Playing on.
It seems that we said it all
The night ,before lights goes off.
'97

No comments:

Post a Comment