Thursday, July 21, 2011

RUMIESQUE JOURNEY

Come to me
Come to the land of open arms
And honest wide smile
To open the world to you
To open the voice
In silence
From faraway.
To get to the other point
I am with the band
On the road to eternity
Come to me  be my destiny
Come to me on a bed of roses
Made by driftwood
On the wings of dragonfly.
To be present
You are perprtual present
In palms
And petunias
O wayfarer
Come to the blue moon
Of my night sky
Come to the love lane
Come to me and
Let me just say :WOW!
I come to you with all my passion
Even if not shown
In words
Come to me
Come to the land of love
And open arms
And kisses of orange
Come on in water and lilly
In sapphire and zaffron
Come on down to the earth
From canvas and constellation
Come with me to be with me
I left home without you
To find you
On our way
Come to the land of honest open arms
Hugs and kiss
O Rumi,Rumi,Rumi!
It is a storm on the ship
It is a storm behind our windows
It is a storm between you and I
O Baby Baby!
Let's make wave
At sea star zone.
On mystic road
of your hidden world
Sun sings with us
In sign language
Vibrating is the bay.
Ponies and wild horses
With deers and dolphins
On a pair journey
And the Whelks
Singing the sea in our ears
Braving the surf
For oysters
7.18 thru ZZ


No comments:

Post a Comment