Friday, July 1, 2011

&*

 I do not miss my notebook anymore until I miss my notebook again
 the curve we discussed nonsensical matters the other day to clear the way to nowhere
 going my own way when you are going your own way
business is business
it is a package deal
give and take 
give it all and take it all
O Crazy One!
not into it yet!!

 it is my own labyrinth,not yours
and the climbing rose,not climbing
until an absurd fee u cher
Every day...
(to be cont'd
if to be continued)
Everyday I put on my sleeveless T Shirt and brown boat shoes
To go for a walk
With birds
and baby bonny
O Baby!
Passing by rainy spring la
And raina
Stopping by Fire Station
And the phone rings
It's  wrong number!
To calm my inside down
I'm advised to return
To excuse someone who's fully returned
And I spiral
On everyday road
As I want to be with me
To think
Then there is a soul mate
To eternal idols
On the move
A true story to make a melodrama movie in five chapters
And the black swan is dancing in the pond to return
Everyday.
O Baby!

june 28-30
July 1 - 2

No comments:

Post a Comment