Friday, July 30, 2010

HOW YOU SPELL IT WHEN BROKEN ?

sculpture by:bahman mohassess,persian artist,translator and stage director (rasht,iran,1932-2010,rome italy)
http://www.faramarzsoleimani.blogspot.com/

How you spell it
when broken?
You're insisting
on bridges
but don't know
how to spell it.
When I honk
or blow in the old reed flute
you're not even
on bridges
yet
you're sullied
before being sacred.
Each time I open
the paper
on time
your shade is standing white
or grey
on the way.
you traitor shade
you of
traitor
shade.
*
You and I
are competing
for a perspective.
How many times
you and I
are competing for
a perspective
and are lost
in purposes
and cause,
and not found?
Let's spell it
when broken
in your hand.

After words talk in silence
I word you
I talk you
I silence you
After
you!

Or whatever...

No comments:

Post a Comment