Sunday, October 10, 2010

I VIRGINIA BEACH-text in blue context

.....for Tristan &Skylar

*LOGGING WAVES IN A JOURNEY

I pass through smoke and silk
the smell of fast foods and Hampton Road
I 95 south
I beltway in Richmond with Edgar Allen Poe
I swim in James River with Captain Cook
of 400 years old
_now retired_
I cruise with mermaids
on Elizabeth River of Norfolk
I Vrginia Beach
with beach breeze
on the boardwalk.
Sun is red or
orange and then
silver,so melted and dazzling
you won't be able
to see or you stare at
forever.
On a creative walk with you
I feel octapus.
I do not know where
I am going
I do not know
where I am coming from.
I am an incidental traveller
of black destiny
who dreams the fellow travellers
I never met
and do not know
where they coming from
and where
they going.
*
With pines and poplars
river otters and sea horses
in the early morning,
a shool of dolphins put on a show
in front of veranda.
I aquarium today with aquamarines and algae.
I atlantic avenue
I pacific avenue
I cross marina of aquamerica
(not to be confused with Caribbean)
We are sunfish and sturgeon
with and without our caviars.
We crystallize
from molten rock
to quartz prism
chasing turtles and cardinals
burrying eggs
in the sand
with turtles
in canyon of ocean
BARRACUDA!
Where barra
meets cuda
meet the meats
signed and sealed.
Imagine if the guys are free
BARRRRRA
CUDDDDA!!
Now we are decorated
by feathers and wings
to fly our painted body
with the native indians
in a sorrowful melody of flute.
Are these icons or
they are just we?
*
I wrote in my spiral notebook#52
BUTTERFLIES
IN FOREST CANOPY
SHELTER OF LOVE
LOVER WAVES
FLUTTER FOR CHANGE
A philosopher blue crane in the marsh
answered back with lines of Aristole:
IN ALL THINGS OF
NATURE
THERE IS
SOMETHING
OF THE
MARVELLOUS
*
I get off
the everyday road
to get off
the everyday road
then I discover myself.
It is a selfless self
other than voiding
self centers who are blinds at the mirrors
and the walls.
It is a self self
selling out on sale
their selfish soul.
*
Grey dolphins and silver metals
birds bringing
the lost sun
back to the sea.
I catch the sun
out of the waves and
invite her to breakfast.
A lonely glass of orange juice
for her and
one for me.
Cheers for warmth.!
Cheers to love!
Waves splash in water
I virginia beach
by turning off cell phone
and closing laptop.
I delete all damges
and throw away all decoys.
No newspapers even if free.
Is anything free around here?!
Waves and the sea
sing naturally.
Sands and seagulls
fly in freedom.
Autumn sun
is so real
it looks like the sun.
We walk and bike
we trolley and
run.
We conquer delicious boardwalk
from jetty
to fishing pier
passing the boardwalk clock tower
to green revolution
of evergreens
on the cavalier border.
Angrey Neptune
just came out of water
goes grounded
holding tight on turtle and fish.
To walk around together
Away from everyday routine
I Virginia Beach
You Virginia Beach
We Virginia Beach.

10 10 10

See More:
I VIRGINIA BEACH-prelude
I VIRGINIA BEACH-finale
also:
I VRGINIA BEACH WITH BUTTERFLIES
I VIRGINIA BEACH WITH WAVES

No comments:

Post a Comment