Sunday, April 19, 2015

PARI B:PPOEMS


 to me you are that dashing handsome man I fell in love with
you will never age and will always be beautifull
Pari Bagheri
---


On Monday, April 13, 2015 9:34 PM, Pari Bagheri <pbagheri@sbcglobal.net> wrote:


 this is what I wrote that night
it may not be up to your standards but it is strait from the heart

when I heard youwere ill
my heart stood still
I could not eat ,I could not sleep
the flow of tears I could not keep
the sadness took away my sun
did not know whether to stay or run
the secret cries day and night
scared that wind has blown my candle light
please keep shining brighter
and make my pain a little lighter
good night
---

 forgive me that I did you wrong
years ago when I was young
in my broken heart where you belong
your name starts a beautiful song

from my heart to yours
my tangled yarn of memories of youth
the wrong fork on the road
That handsome face
that warm embrace
the pang of regret
the sin of young and sorrow of old
and a life full of what would have been
asking god to make you strong
my handsome man of my youth

sweet dream my precious
Pari Bagheri
Pari Bagheri, CPC
6720 Buffalo Speedway
Houston, Texas 77005

No comments:

Post a Comment