Friday, March 28, 2014

DR. FARAMARZ SOLEIMANI’S LECTURE

DR. FARAMARZ SOLEIMANI’S LECTURE 1963-1979 at Loyola University 
Dear all,
I am very happy to announce that Dr. Faramarz Soleimani has accepted my invitation to give a lecture to my Modern Iran’s class at Loyola University on the Intellectual Trends in Iran in the formative years of 1963-1979. The class meets from 6:20 to 7:35 at Bobet Hall Room 212. 

Dr. Soleimani, a physician, poet, writer and editor has been very much involved in the period’s intellectual life and his overview of the period is a report of a knowledgeable insider. I highly recommend you to participate in this lecture. Please inform your friends about it as well. 
You are also invited to a pizza dinner in the classroom after Dr. Soleimani’s lecture. Please let me know your attendance so I can ask for enough of Pizzas.
Best,
Behrooz 


No comments:

Post a Comment