Friday, May 10, 2013

NEW ORLEANZEE:OLDIES BUT NOT GOODIES

I've seen people
fooled by tradition
Already fooled by traditions
I've seen people crippled 
by centuries of illusions
I've seen people 
wounded by their parents
Already wounded 
By their own parents
I've seen people 
Walking in streets of the world 
blind folded 
I'm not sure if they live today 
or yesterday
I'm not sure
If they ever lived 
So if fools are traditionals 
Or traditionals are fools
Why we should fool ourselves to nod
To follow
And ignore their ignorance
In order to play polite
Why we should follow
Or let them follow us 
if following is foolishness
like the one leashed
or pulling leash
Or just the leash 
As being.
Being what?
you sheepish shepheard  Or cowy 
Coward
Who are pulled away 
By pulled away traditions !!

...

No comments:

Post a Comment