Wednesday, October 17, 2012

FARA'S WISHES

WE ARE NOT SCARED OF DEATH
WE JUST TRICK HER FOR SOME MOMENTS 
Too much ado for nothing.
I am going to wake up in the morning
And make up for something called like diagnostic procdure
They think I am going to wake up in the morning just
To die.
So here are my wishes as they wish me to write before anything drastic happens:
1. If I can't make decisions for my care,Zohreh Khaleghi can do it for me.
My buddies Dr Said Minokadeh and Hassan Khaleghi can help her if needed.
2.I want the kind of medical treatment with dignity. Cremation when dead
and scattering ashes in wind and water of Mississippi River in New Orleans.
I do not want to live maimed,crippled and disabled or mentally out of this world.
3.I want to live comfortable and be able to move around and think.
4.I want the people to treat me as living body,still reading,writing and walking.
5.I want my loved ones to know of my situations in full details if needed ,
as they live faraway
and not close to me,
and remember me only as:FARAMARZ SOLEIMANI,PHYSICIAN AND POET.
My loved ones to be notified are:
Dr Ida Soleimani Mogari and Dr Sam Mogari+Tristan Mogari and Skylar Mogari
of Irvine,California
Susan Soleimani of Washington,D.C.
Nima Soleimani of Arlington,Virginia
Dr Tina Meisami Fard,of Toronto,Quebec,Canada
Parviz Soleimani of Tehran,Iran
Signed:Dr.Faramarz Soleimani
Date;10.17.2012

No comments:

Post a Comment