Friday, August 26, 2011

LOVE WITHOUT BOSDERS روزبرابری زن

mermaid 9
img:moj
A POEM OF ZIBOLNESA MAKHFI ,THE LOVER OF LOVERS,FOR
THE WOMEN EQUALITY DAY:
Within my bosom stirs once more tonight
a voice of song.
Love erstwhile slumbering
Intones his mystery and the spring flowers
Relieve and bloom.
Winter ,forebear of smite
My heart late flowers.
Listen ,from left and right!
Through the green boughs the nightingales note is heard
And wing- clipt and imprisoned,my heart's bird
Fluttering on barriers
wild for flight.


1 comment:

  1. +Rabe'eh Bente Ka'ab:
    LOVE WITHOUT BORDERS
    I curse you that God send you love
    The one like you:unkind and stone hearted and know my worth too late
    That knowing love deep may burn you to write
    In loneliness and know my worth too late

    ReplyDelete