Thursday, July 21, 2011

O OC,MD

MONDAY 7.18-FRIDAY 7.ZZ
IT IS A DAY OF LIFE AND DEATH
WHEN YOU PLAY TO LOVE
AND YOU LOVE TO PLY
WITH LIFE AND DEATH
I wanted to stop on the road and look at my compass and find out about my dark destiny,when I started to drive on a blind itinerary by %.00 AM,eternity,but my mind and my car didn't stop ,and voila!you are there where you wanted,and here I landed ,by 8.00 AM,EST in Ocean City,Maryland,and check in room 418(sound familiar),have a breakfast ,continental+,and get set to go out for a walk which accidentally took 13 miles in sand and sun,and ended up in beach and pool and spicy side dish!Ummm.
The walk in salty sand was sunsational and mojistic,and the rest of stuff too.
Windows to the sea
Windows of the sea
Windows of sea window
Now SALT and Red Stripe and Atrapiche
O baby Baby
of other side!
It si a crucial week and you don't want to tell me when and I know it happens today,I knew the day it happened,although repeated,as you planned repeated,and I knew how it went,although you thought you were hiding it
: I tell you when it is done,relax,have a nice vacation.OK Baby!
If this is love.Shame on love
Shame on you
Shame on me
Is this how to celebrate our love after a season?
To empty ourselves in vain
with no feelings
poor us
and poor love!
گویامالایق عاشقی نبودیم
که کل رابه دست بادسپردیم
وخالی وخوابزده
درباغی بی بر
عریان بال گشودیم
گویا ما لایق عاشقی نبودیم
که  هرروز خانه یی دروغین ساختیم
تا پای دیواری بلند
خراب وخالی شویم
نه هرگزتازه وسیراب نشدیم
دردریاوبندوباران
وفردای روز عاشقی
ویران ویران بودیم
نه هرگزمابه باور خود نرسیدیم
گویا مالایق عاشقی نبودیم
که عشق رابربالین بی بروبادنهادیم
ودرتوفان خلاصه شدیم
بی هوده باد
بی هوده باد  که بربادرفت
وبی نواعشق

No comments:

Post a Comment