Thursday, May 26, 2011

MAYMAHI 120/3 :IN SILENCE w/PAZ(farsi and english)

We spent this whole month and the month before,and the month before that with PAZ.
Now let see how we look at form, in naked figures,and how we get along with that:

I turn the page of the day
writing what I ' m told
by the motion  of your eyelashs.

I enter you
the truthfulness of the dark.
I want proofs of darkness want
to drink the black wine:
take my eyes and crush them.

A drop of night
on my breast's tip:
mysteries of the carnation.

Chasing my eyes
I open them inside your eyes.

Always awake
on its garnet bed;
your wet tongue.

There are fountains
in the gardens of your veins.

With a mask of blood
I cross your thoughts blankly:
amnesia guides me
to the pther side of life

روز را ورق می زنم
می نویسم هر آنچه به من گفته اند
به حرکت مژگان تو .

تا درون تو می آیم 
حقیقت تاریکی .
می خواهم تاریکی را بجویم ،می خواهم
از شرابی سیاه بنوشم:
چشمانم را بگیر و بر فشار .

قطره یی از شب 
بر نوک پستان تو 
معماهای میخک . 

می گشایم چشمان بسته ام را
در درون چشمان تو .

همیشه بیدار 
بر بستر گل 
زبان نمور تو .

چشمه هایی ست
در باغ رگان تو .

با رخدیس خون
می گذرم از اندیشه هات 
فراموشی به راهم می برد 
تا جانب دیگر زندگی 

ترجمه : فرامرز سلیمانی


No comments:

Post a Comment