Thursday, May 26, 2011

MAYMAHI 120/2: SILENCE IS A FORM

wilem de kooning women
figures in forms
*INSIGHTS IN PROSE POEM:
Silence is a form.It is a form of silence or " arousing in fulfillment",as Kenneth Burke puts it.
In my book:FRA,Farhang e Rahnamaye Adabi /
it is totally related to its cause and effects, organizing the elements of work.It is the old devision  of form and content that if you overlook and forget,you will be admonished  by The Party.
But as The Party is gone now ,you can mingle them and form a combo to express form
in form and content.
To fecondate and concieve form .to form form,as the poet and artist does:
I put you in front
to form
a front form.
You fell
and fractured.
I put me in front
to form
a front form
I fell and fractured.
This is the fate of ill fated figures
O Baby!
One thing I never forget
Since I saw you virtually naked
was that you were so
Honest and sincere
in forms and figures.
How lucky we are,
How lucky!
O Baby!

In Cafe
By Noon of Today
5.26.11

No comments:

Post a Comment