Thursday, March 10, 2011

GHAZALEH ALIZADEH:WHY DO I WRITE?



Ghazaleh Alizadeh,Iranian Writer,
b.Mashad 27 Bahman 1325-D.18 Ordibehesht 1375,Javaherdeh,Ramsar,Mazandaran
image by Maryam Zandi

By writing I want to know why  I write.At the beginning of any novel,I think I discovered the secret.It won't happen.I go to next novel.From the moment I know why I write,I won't write anymore.This story may make the issue clear.
Nun Chi yuno was not so good in theological thoughts.One night in moonshine was taking water from the fountain by a buckett attached to bamboo rope.Bamboo broke ,bucket busted ,and all waters poured out.
Chi yuno felt free,and wrote a poem joubbiliantly:
I tried the best to hold on bucket
As bamboo was breaking,
Then bucket busted
There was no water in bucket
There was no moon in water.

from Dniaye Sokhan Monthly
No 17,P 13,Farvardin 1367/1988

1 comment:

  1. TRANSLATED BY DR FARAMARZ SOLEIMANI
    REPRINTED ON THE OCCASION OF MARCH,THE INTERNATIONAL MONTH OF WOMAN

    ReplyDelete