Friday, January 14, 2011

A*SH*N*A:BIJAN JALAI'S POEMS OF US AND THE WORLD

BIJAN JALALI:
I
from : VISITS
I want the words
as smoke or fire
and I give them away to the wind
then I sob
in their love
II
What a happiness
when it snows
to know body of the birds
is warm
III
I retreted from the world
to my bed
with a radio
but still I don't know
if I am facing the world
or having my back to it
IV
There is always a window
open to the dark
There is always a gaze
looking at a distant memory
V
If someone asking for me
tell him he's gone
to watch the rain
And if he asked agains
tell him he's gone
to watch the storms
And if he's insisting
tell him he's gone
to no return.

*Tr.F.S.
on the day the poet passed the world
See More:
www.faramarzsoleimani.blogspot.com/bijanjalali
A*SH*N*A:Arshiv Sher No Iran

1 comment: