Friday, August 27, 2010

I KAI

POST#700 of http://www.faramarzsoleimani.blogspot.com/
SPECIAL ISSUE FOR: KAI AKINS
AN ANTENATAL TRIBUTE on the occasion of 08282010 BABYSHOWER

Kai Akins ,baby boy,in utero at seven months, reciting Dr.Faramarz Soleimani's masterpiece poem titled :
 I KAI
this picture  is taken virtually at Anusheh Amini Akins baby shower on August 28,2010, before happening!


I KAI
I was waiting long
to kai you
then it took another longtime
to kai.
Now after all that
let's kai,
baby!
O baby Kai!

I know if you kai
so I kai
but if I kai
I wonder  if
you should kai too
or just to see
what happens
by happening
if happens
'cause
we all wait
for incidental happenining
at the time of happiness.
If I kai
or not kai
when barely there
you just bear with me.
till we kai.

I thought
you're going to Fred
in bondage
with Eric
to make it FredErick
and now you just kai
I just kai
We all kai.
Rain or shine
dry or wet
O Baby Kai!

TO KAI OR NOT TO KAI
THAT IS THE QUESTION!

No comments:

Post a Comment