Tuesday, August 3, 2010

A SCAFFOLDING TOWER OF SHADOW

Posted by Picasa
image by: moj

...AND SAP POURING IN YOU AT THE TIME OF STORM LIKE A WALL PAPER FLOWER

Took the shadow
to the sun
a scaffolding tower of shadow
as wethervane
in orangina
you were late in the afternoon
when I lost my way.
you were late in lost ways
now that I took you
to the shadow.
*
Timber tone
dancing with weathervane
spilled  in grooves of
my notebook
*
Time travels thru us
we beat her
until she succeds to
beat us.
*
Someday I return
to find
the one I lost
6 million years ago
if I see
ARDIPITHECUS RAMIDUS
The Peacock-Phrasant
of Ethiopia
to embrace her  and
whisper in her pink ears:
I returned to find you
my lost love
of 6 million years
I still wavvve u!

1 comment:

  1. now orangina thinks i'm not a red tiger anymore,but a pink lion.that's not true.
    ask everybody who's my friend.then you see I'm still friend of everybody.
    --RED TIGER

    ReplyDelete