Sunday, May 2, 2010

EVENING AT THE BUTTERFLY GARDEN OF TORONTO

I want you simple
As simple as when I say these words
And I don't know if I open wings to your silence
Or to have the orchard on my shoulder
And taking it along
To where I do not know
And simple like a letter I write on fridays
Or the old notebook
That I leave a souvenir pen between pages
To remind me,when I open it
To say
I want you simple.

It rains scales like the wedding night
While writing on fogs of the lake
That I am winging with,
Simple like a butterfly
And my writing
From left to right
Or right to left
And legible
Or illegible and sometimes mixed and crooked
Or broken and sols.
I said sols ,like a semester, I was thinking of our school tests when time was running out
and bells ringing and while Torab closed the doors,sharifi still waiting with a twig,and imagine the warm weather of summer and overwhelming readings and no sleep then we stand at the doors half open, in hesitations with our snickers on and I don't know if I was a complicated image of my poems or fluttering in flames to simply say I love you.
See More : www.rendaan.blogspot.com/march 2010/faramarz soleimani
Asr Dar Bagh-e Parvaneh haye Toronto

No comments:

Post a Comment