Wednesday, May 5, 2010

LOS ANGELESEE-16 :FOR MANSOUR KHAKSAR


(art work: pottery/old woman)

We crowned Cinco de Mayo
With Corona and Marguerita
I invited Mariachi for fiesta
It was the first day of wind and ashes
With a sweet smile
Behind tight lips
And pure eyes.
Do not hold me back
I wanna shout myself and my blood
With a shot of bloody mary.
It was a long night of
The bittersweet bay
Still pouring in me.
I was so dizzy
I had to lean on your ashes
In the wind
And you were carried around...
Then I came up with these thoughts:

It is a cloud of skin
Clouding the road
To skin the road.
Who wants to sit lonely
Hiding
With veins
And nerves
To count the season
To come
And go
In the bay of blood?
Did you see the sun sailing
In the water?
Did you see from behind your ashes
Dancing with the wind?
Beat the missing beat
Cheer up o faraway neighbor
And beat the missing beat
On this cloudy skin.
Wipe out the traces of weeping
Behind the mask.
Tear the windows
Of the night.
A smiling sun coming along
Now just Mariachi are missing
For fiesta of love
In the wind and ashes

No comments:

Post a Comment