Monday, April 12, 2010

SUNSET AT MOJAVE POINT / AFTER MIDNIGHT


Mirror to mirror
Rainbow to rainbow
I pictured flight
in the valley of love
O lover! Behind what color I'm looking
to find you?
And tresses of rocks in the wind
casting its arms
in the big canyon.
I recovered the sun this morning
from the deep of canyon
but she departed soon.
Layers to layers
I closed this book
to open it wider
and my reading of you
with tresses of rocks
in the wind.
I grabbed your wings
to leave you in the valley
to watch you flying.
I pictured your flight
mirror by mirror
rocks hidden in the valley
your tresses behind the rocks.
And the sun
in the joy of moving.
May be you come back to see me
May be I come back to see you
in the big valley.
May be we are
the big valley
hidden in sunset
of Mojave Point.
Let her go with
the river and
we stay with the night.
O lover!
we will be the night
together after sunset
with rainbow
and mirror
in flight.

Mojave point,Grand Canyon,Apr 9,2010

*AFTER SUNSET IN TUSAYAN,ARIZONA

The window was silent
There was no snow
Behind the window
And night
Was not stumbling
With moon.

April 9,2010

No comments:

Post a Comment