Monday, January 18, 2010

DREAM IS TO DREAM A DREAM

dream in hormoz isaland,hormozgan,iran
faramarzsoleimani.com
DREAM IS TO DREAM A DREAM.DREAM IS THE CORE OF CREATION AND CIVILIZATION.SOMETHING ARRIVING WITH PASSION AND DESIRE WHICH IS NOT THEIRS BUT IS BORN ,DOES NOT STAY BUT DOES STARE, AND IN ANY WAYS DWELLS IN UNION AND GROWS OUT OF BEINGS.DREAM IS SHADOW OF THE PAST TO MAKE FUTURE IN SHADOWS.
-F.S.
LANGSTON HUGHES:
DREAM VARIATION
To fling my arms wide
in some place of the sun
to whirl to dance
till the white day is done.
then rest of cool evening
beneath a tall tree
while night comes on gently
-dark like me-
that is my dream
to fling my arms wide
in the face of the sun
dance!whirl!whirl!
till the quake day is done.
rest at pale evening
a tall slim tree...
night coming tenderly
black like me



No comments:

Post a Comment