Thursday, April 23, 2009

*DON QUIXOTUS SHAKESPEAREUS

don quixote de la mancha and sacho panza according to pablo picasso

They will not forgive me.I'm sure they won't.I am talking about
DON QUIXOTUS SHAKESPEAREUS of April 23,1616
who was dead or just out at bloody birth spread by a preGennerian sterile midwife's hands in Stratford of Avon or freshly dead in Madrid with Sancho Panza and Rocinante submerged into their own tears, in vertical position while Cervantes de Savaadra peeking through window.
I am scared of their witty sarcasm and revenge without pitty,so I hereby call them out loud by their names. after all these guys taught us how to be paranoid kings and queens,not to mention jealous lovers and avid traitors in good practice,and may be accidental poets and writers too.
So I tip my National Baseball team cap in red,weather always looser or ocasional winner,before saying :
HOLA,HI ,HASTA LA VISTA AMIGOS,MY FRIENDS,GOOD DAY.SEE YA NEXT APRIL 23RD.
see more: faramarzsoleimani.com/postcard from mars

1 comment:

  1. VA DON QUIJOTE
    AYENEH YI ORIAN BUD
    DAR ASTAN E DAR

    AND DON QUIJOTE
    WAS A NAKED MIRROR
    AT DOORSTEP

    -F.S.

    ReplyDelete